Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Finally, pictures of our new house! I really didn't straiten before I took these so use your imagination. These were from about two weeks ago and some thnigs have changed...
This first on is our computer/utility area- this is our main entrance, though not our front door. My back is on the back door taking this pic








Below is the other direction- there is a great deck out there and our cars























Kitchen- all new appliances and cabinets- I love our kitchen!












Here is our kitchen back the other way, my back is on the sink.














Here is our dining room- it' a great size- we are currently shopping for a bigger table!

















The living room from the entry in- the front door is to the right of this picture but on the same wall as the window











And from the front door facing in- notice the fireplace. :)











Below is our Bathroom- imagine the ceiling red- yuck! It is currently getting transformed into a white ceiling with Indigo Blue walls. I love it so far!













Our bedroom- the previou owner left the curtains in here and in the living room and it just happened to match our stuff, so great! I wouldn't have picked it out myself, but I am fine with them!









And of coure baby (brody) room! There is still a bunch we will do with this, but I am not going to start bothering with it for a few more weeks- we have the time!

2 comments:

Sundry said...

Looks great!! Love the kitchen. And your bed looks good in the corner there. Nice!!

joan said...

Kate, It was so good to be there and actually walk through these rooms. Love your house! You've given it lots of nice touches, like the paintings and those marvelous white tulips. I had a wonderful time with you and Jonathan and our baby at the cabin at the lake last week! Thanks for suggesting it! Hugs to Brody, and you all. gramma