Friday, February 18, 2011

These people are crazzy...and I'm one of them!

Well I had my first Mardi Gras experience and I must say that I fully believe everyone at some time in their life should experience one Mardi Gras parade.  I am amazed that the entire purpose of this activity is to be wild.  People spend hundreds of dollars to be part of these "crews" and all just to give the public a good time.  Here is some video from tonight's parade.
This is a video I took from tonight.  I am positioned on the Red Square balcony.  The band featured here is the band that played at The Square tonight before the festivities began.  They are featured in EVERY parade during Mardi Gras.  So fun.  I have a pile of beads to show for it!

3 comments:

Sundry said...

Too fun! One day....!

Unknown said...

I always knew you were crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your web site,
how can i subscribe for a weblog web site? The account
helped me a applicable deal. I were tiny bit familiar of this
your broadcast provided bright clear concept

Look into my weblog; http://www.exetersecrets.com/blogs/entry/Teens-Use-Camera-Phones-To-Produce-An